Who is this guy? Good question...keep asking if you want to find out the answer.
- 32 years old (born 14 December 1972; Birthday cards and gifts are accepted at anytime)
- Grew up in Hoffman Estates, graduated from Hoffman Estates High School
- Went to church and became a Christian at Bethel Baptist Church
- Graduated from Northwestern University (Medill '94) and essentially lived in Evanston for my 3 years at Northwestern
- Grew spiritually through Inter-Varsity Christian Fellowship at NU
- Worked as a temp for City Staffing for 3 1/2 years (also signed up with Profile, but got a job through
- Worked at University of Chicago Hospitals as a project coordinator in the Facilities Operations department.
- My dad died July 17, 1999 of cancer. He was diagnosed with it in 1998, and then spent a year in chemotherapy. He fell very ill in June of 1999, and just deteriorated. In 1997, he sold the house i grew up in and spent the last 2 years of his life at Friendship Village in Schaumburg, IL close
to the Schaumburg Township Public Library, where i used to go
weekly), as well as Bethel Baptist Church.
formerly part of the new Leland Square Block Club (in Uptown Chicago
, bordered by Lawrence on the North, Wilson on the South, Broadway on the west, and Sheridan on the East)
Formerlu living in the neighborhood of
Uptown in Chicago.
- Guess my ethnicity from these graphics
Chicago's Christian community, starting with the youth ministries
For a summary of my life in 1999, click here
- Married to an incredible woman of God!!!
- Living in the Rogers Park neighborhood
- Attending Uptown Baptist Church,
and working there as administrator ...
- manager of 2 Uptown, Chicago web sites, active in others
- a moderator on a message board for Chicago fans of Korean dramas
- host of koreanhistory.tv a
site dedicated to Korean Dramas, and aimed for English-readers
- host of 1chicago.net a
site dedicated to
- Seeing the kids in Uptown (and my future new neighborhood) graduate high school and go on to become leaders in the community and at college
- seeing my own child in the summer of 2005 (our very first!!!)
- Looking to be a "professional networker",
- At some point moving to an Inner City neighborhood that is not falling as fast due to gentrification,
and rebuilding that neighborhood spiritually & economically
My multitude of interests appear elsewhere (see the menu below).
Any more questions? Keep asking...
This home page was created by j.p.
J.P. Paulus / jp<<at>> paulus.com
c/o Uptown Baptist Church
Chicago IL 60640
Please let me know of any problems you have with these links.